Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Shayna @NHD 9-23-07


Here are some songs that Shayna Paulicelli performed, a variety of covers that showcase her versatile vocal range. I only posted 4 of the 7 songs she performed as I didn't officially get her permission to post her live recording. Here's some news, I heard that Shayna is recording an album and it may be available before Christmas, if not, early 2008. Watch this blog for further details when they become available and again if you want a recording of the complete afternoon show, let me know in the comment section...remember I recorded this from my minidisc recorder, so don't expect multi-microphone/soundboard sound quality.

Another note: Shayna is singing karaoke-style. (her live vocals + pre-recorded music)
Enjoy!

A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson)
Valentine (Martina McBride)
Heaven (Bryan Adams)
Broken Wind

No comments: