Friday, April 13, 2007

NHL Playoffs = Red Eyes At Work

Did anyone watch all the Canucks/Stars game on Wednesday? This game ended at about the 18 minute mark of the Fourth overtime with the Canucks taking game 1. I ended up watching the 3rd and 4th overtimes in bed (I have a TV there), but drifted off just enough to miss the goal. When I opened my eyes at 4:00am CST, I saw Mansbridge reading the (old) news on the National. How can I dedicate watching 7 periods of hockey and then miss the overtime goal? It's like reading most of a mystery novel without finding out who did it cause the last pages are missing. Oh well, that's why they have highlights on the Sports News and for the modern fan, YouTube.

Got to warn you, I may talk about the Playoffs a lot on this blog, so if you have any predictions or observations thus far, please leave a comment. Also the Moose start their Playoff run next week..GO Moose!!

No comments: